Sunday, August 29, 2010

sometimes a song is not just a song..

dis song is actually in a different language (means not in english)..and 1 of my friends keep listening 2 dis song repeatedly..and it makes me wonder, wat is actually it means until it becomes so special to him..so i just figured it out..and wow, it turns up with a very good lyric..very meaningful..especially on d last paragraph when it says " you're stepping on the burning charcoal barefoot..and you keep walking.."..it has a soft spot for me there..



O RE PIYA - Aaja nachle

o re piyaa haaye o re piyaa... (O beloved...)

uRne lagaa kyon man baawlaa re (Oh, why did my crazy soul begin to fly?)
aayaa kahaa.n se yah ho.nslaa re (Oh, where did this courage come from?)
o re piyaa o re piyaa haaye (O beloved...)

taanaa-baanaa taanaa-baanaa buntii hawaa haaye buntii hawaa (The breeze teases and taunts me, oh, the breeze plays havoc with me.)
buu.nde.n bhii to aaye nahii.n baaz yahaa.n (Even the raindrops won't shower here again.)
saazish me.n shaamil saaraa jahaa.n hai (The whole world is part of the intrigue.)
har zarre zarre ki yah intezaar hai (I never stop waiting.)

o re piyaa (O beloved!)
o re piyaa haaye o re piyaa haaye (O beloved...)
o re piyaa (O beloved!)
  
nazare.n bole.n duniyaa bole (The glances are telling, the world is telling)
dil kii zabaan haaye dil kii zabaan (the story of my heart, oh, the story of my heart.)
ishq maa.nge ishq chaahe koii tuufaan (Love prays, love wishes for a hurricane.)
chalnaa aahiste ishq nayaa hai (A new love slowly walks in.)
pahalaa yah waadaa ham ne kiyaa hai (This is the first promise we gave.)
  
na.nge pairo.n pe a.ngaro.n chaltii rahii haaye chaltii rahii (You were stepping on burning charcoal barefoot, oh, you kept walking.)
lagtaa hai ke gairo.n me.n me.n paltii rahii haaye (Oh, it seems that you were brought up among strangers.)
le chal wahaa.n jo mulk teraa hai (Take me to your country.)
zaahil zamaanaa dushman meraa hai haaye (Oh, the cruel world is my enemy.)

o re piyaa haaye o re piyaa haaye... (O beloved...)



~~~i just love the last paragraph, honestly..it just like the world is the burning charcoal..and we step on it barefootedly..n watever happen, we just need to keep going on walking..ti reach our destination and enjoying the journey..even it is hurting, but that is the risk of life..even we want 2 keep on walking or go back, our feet still feeling the pain from the burning charcoal..n that is LIFE..





No comments: